Senin, 03 November 2014

Ayat-Ayat: Anugerah Tuhan Itu Cukup!

2 Korintus 12:9

(ASV)  And he hath said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my power is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

(ESV)  But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

(IBIS)  Tetapi Tuhan menjawab, "Aku mengasihi engkau dan itu sudah cukup untukmu; sebab kuasa-Ku justru paling kuat kalau kau dalam keadaan lemah." Itu sebabnya saya lebih senang membanggakan kelemahan-kelemahan saya, sebab apabila saya lemah, maka justru pada waktu itulah saya merasakan Kristus melindungi saya dengan kekuatan-Nya.

(ITB)  Tetapi jawab Tuhan kepadaku: "Cukuplah kasih karunia-Ku bagimu, sebab justru dalam kelemahanlah kuasa-Ku menjadi sempurna." Sebab itu terlebih suka aku bermegah atas kelemahanku, supaya kuasa Kristus turun menaungi aku.

(KJV)  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.